Digital Frequency Counter Bug Detector
This hand-held radio frequency counter is compact, truly pocket-sized, versatile test instrument designed for measuring any digital, on/off keying or analog signal on frequencies between 30 MHz and 2.8 GHz. Supplied as complete with internal NiCd pack, AC wall charger and 7 section telescopic antenna.
• Impedance: 50 Ohms (BNC Socket) VSWR less than 2.1
• Frequency Range: 30 MHz-2.8 GHz
• Sensitivity: less than 5 mV, Max input: 15 dBm
• Resolution: 10 KHz for digital signals or On/Off Keying & 1 KHz for Analog Signals
• Time base: Less than 1 PPM at room temperature
• Weight: 210g
• Size: 80 mm high x 60 mm wide x 31 mm deep
• Case: Stamped aluminum with black anodized finish
• Batter: Internal 4 x AA 600 mAH NiCd pack, Power: 9VDC 300 mA
• 7 digit Liquid Crystal Display
• Frequency counter for digital, on/off keying and analog signals with a minimum pulse width of 250 uS.
• Ultra sensitive synchronous detector – 16 section bargraph to show RF signal strength (-35dBm to 0 dBm)
• Two range positions – the 1 GHz position for frequencies between 30 MHz and 1 GHz and the 2.8 GHz position for frequencies between 500 MHz and 2.8 GHz.
• Squelch adjustment for input signals
• Hold switch to lock display
• Low battery indicator
• Vibrating alert
• Low power consumption (Average 5 hour battery life)
• Supplied with NiCd pack, AC wall charger and telescopic antenna (143 MHz to 460 MHz)